Nex Gen Video Conferenceing Server (NGVX) Technical Specifications and supported Standards are listed below.
NGVX is developed based on industry standards and guidelines.
The following video codecs are supported for video calling.
- H.263 (RFC 2190)
- H.263+ (RFC 4629)
- H.264 / MPEG-4 Part 10 (RFC 3984)
- MPEG-4 Part 2 (RFC 3016)
- VP8 (draft-ietf-payload-vp8-08)
The following video codecs are supported for video / audio calling.
- AAC-hbr (RFC 3640)
- AMR (RFC 3267)
- G.711 (RFC 3551)
- OPUS (RFC 6716)
- SILK (draft-spittka-silk-payload-format-00)
Some of the standards NGVX supports are listed here.
- DTMF (RFC 2833)
- ICE (RFC 5245)
- IMS Profile for Conversational Video Service IR.94
- RTCP FIR (RFC 5104)
- RTCP Multiplexing rtcp-mux (RFC 5761)
- RTCP non-standard ports (RFC 3605)
- RTCP NACK, PLI, RTP/AVPF (RFC 4585)
- RTP/RTCP (RFC 3550)
- SDP (RFC 4566)
- SRTP, RTP/SAVP (RFC 3711)
- SRTP, RTP/SAVPF (RFC 5124)
- STUN (RFC 5389)
- Symmetric RTP and RTCP (RFC 4961)
- TIAS (RFC 3890)